UPDATE ON HEMINGFORD GREY & WADDESTON MANOR
Due to the Covid 19 situation we have sadly had to cancel our visit to Hemingford Grey in June this year. The visit has been postponed until next year, date to follow in due course. Members and guests currently on the list will have priority for future bookings. None of your cheques have been cashed and will be destroyed.
Re the October visit, we were making arrangements to visit Waddeston Manor, but it will not be possible for us to complete the arrangements for this year; hopefully next year!!!
Meanwhile, more importantly, we hope that you stay safe and well during these difficult times
Best wishes to you all – Carole Tibballs & Jill Luxton